How to Get KCPE Results – How to Check KCPE Results Online 2023
Check the kcpe results online, the kcpe results are released after the students have completed their primary school graduation exams and are able to continue their studies at the secondary level.
Therefore, students are advised to visit the Knec site in order to check new information about their results
How can I check my Kcpe result online?
HOW TO DOWNLOAD KCPE RESULTS FOR THE WHOLE SCHOOL
- Visit the official KNEC schools’ portal by clicking the link above.
- To login to the KNEC portal, Insert the User Name and Password which you used during the KCPE 2022 registration.
- Once inside the portal, you will see several boxes. First, under the box labelled ‘FROM INDEX’, input the index number of the first candidate (in full) and in the box labelled ‘TO INDEX NUMBER’ input the last candidate’s index Number. Click on ‘VIEW REPORT’.
- Wait for the result slips to load. When all the slips are loaded, click on the Menu labeled ‘EXPORT’.
- Select the format you would like to export the KCPE Result Slips e.g. ‘WORD’ or ‘PDF’ formats.
- The KCPE Result slips will be downloaded to an offline storage in your computer.
- You can then print the downloaded result slips.
- Finally, candidates can check their KCPE 2020 results by visiting their former Primary schools a day after the official release of the exam.
The important features of the examination results are as indicated below:-
- X – denotes an absent candidate. A candidate is declared absent if he/she did not sit for one or all papers in the examination. However, for the KCPE examination results, the symbol AB indicates an absence;
- Y- denotes that the candidate was involved in an examination irregularity. For the KCPE examination results, the symbol 00 indicates an irregularity;
- P- denotes that the candidate’s examination results have been pended due to infringement on the entry requirements for the examination e.g. incorrect KCPE details for entry in KCSE examination;
- W- denotes that the candidate’s examination results have been withheld on suspicion that the candidate has been involved in an examination malpractice and investigations are ongoing;
- U- denotes ungraded examination results due to infringement of the awards criteria.
knec results contact number
The email address of Kenya National Examination Council is firstname.lastname@example.org. The telephone contacts of Kenya National Examination Council are 020317412.
About Kenya National Examinations Council
The Kenya National Examinations Council is the national body responsible for overseeing national examinations in Kenya. Its current chairman is Professor John Onsati. This council was established under the Kenya National Examinations Council Act Cap 225A of the Laws of Kenya, in 1980.
The mandate of KNEC is outlined in Section 10 of KNEC Act No. 29 of 2012 as to
- Set and maintain examinations standards
- Conduct public academic, technical and other national examinations within Kenya at basic and tertiary levels
- Award certificates or diplomas to candidates in such examinations. (Such certificates or diplomas, shall not be withheld from the candidate by any person or institution)
- Confirm authenticity of certificates or diplomas issued by the Council upon request by the government, public institutions, learning institutions, employers and other interested parties
- Undertake research on educational assessment
- Advice any public institution on the development and use of any system or assessment when requested to do so, and in accordance with such terms and conditions as shall be mutually agreed between the Council and the public institutions
- Promote the international recognition of qualifications conferred by the Council
- Advice the Government on any policy decision that is relevant to, or has implications on the functions of the Council or the administration of examinations in Kenya
- Do anything incidental or conducive to the performance of the preceding functions
Our Core Functions
- Develop examination policies, procedures and regulations
- Develop national examinations
- Register candidates for the KNEC examinations
- Conduct examinations and process the results
- Award certificates and diplomas to successful candidates
- Conduct research on educational assessment
- Carry out equation of certificates and diplomas issued by other credible examining boards
- Conduct examinations on behalf of foreign examination boards
- Advise the Government on matters pertaining to examinations and certification.
Our Core Values
- Professionalism – Our work is rooted in accurate data, critical skills, tested knowledge and collaborative thinking.
- Integrity – We are trusted to efficiently use our resource to deliver our promise ethically with utmost honesty.
- Team spirit – We embrace collaboration and team up with strategic partners in service delivery.
- Innovativeness – We are committed to creativity and aspire to embrace new ways and ideas of service delivery.
- Accountability – We embrace reliability and personal responsibility for decisions and actions taken in order to honour commitments to our customers.
Leave a Reply