Economics Grade 11 Paper 1 Term 4 November 2019 Exam Question Paper and Memorandum
What is the meaning of Grade 11?
Eleventh grade (also 11th Grade or Grade 11) is the eleventh year of formal or compulsory education. It is typically the third year of high school (and is the final year in some countries). Students in eleventh grade are typically 16–17 years of age.
Economics is the study of scarcity and its implications for the use of resources, production of goods and services, growth of production and welfare over time, and a great variety of other complex issues of vital concern to society.
Steps on How to Check Economics Grade 11 Notes pdf Download
- Visit to the basic education gov of South Africa;
- Then after reaching within the home page screw your mouse downward
- Check the right side of yours in the personal computer or smart phone you will see the quick link
- Then click the past exam paper grade 11
- After click you will see many past paper of many past years
- click the year you want to check then read them and if possible download pdf and save
Leave a Reply